OptiSeq™ Pan-Cancer Panel
DiaCarta offers a sample-to-report OptiSeq™ Targeted Sequencing cancer diagnostic service at its state-of-art CLIA certified facility. The liquid biopsy/FFPE sample prep workflow provides clients with fast turnaround time and accurate VAF detection process. Powered by Qiagen’s Clinical Insight Interpret software suite, variants are classified based on guidelines with focus on actionable content from drug labels and clinical trials. Information is presented in a final clinical report. The whole process from sample (blood or FFPE) to clinical report is completed within 10 business days in our CLIA laboratory.
OptiSeq™ Pan-Cancer Panel is designed to target 2,900 commonly observed mutational positions (hotspots) from 65 oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes. This panel contains a single pool of 601 primer pairs and the average amplicon length is 145 bp – perfectly suitable for ctDNA and FFDNA sequencing.
- CLIA Certified: LDT performed in a CLIA certified laboratory
- Samples Tested: Liquid biopsy (blood/ccfDNA) and FFPE samples (tissue/DNA)
- Turnaround Time: Sample receipt to clinical report within 10 days
- Highly Sensitive: As low as 1% VAF detection
- Highly Uniform: 100% at >0.2X mean depth, 97% at >0.5X mean depth
- Low DNA Input Needed: 10 ng for detection of somatic mutations (SNP)/100 pg for germline mutations
- Rapid: Streamlined workflow with no deep sequencing needed
- Advanced Technology: Proprietary primer-dimer removal technology