Posted 2 years ago
- This position is a member of a fast-paced production team and will be responsible for the following tasks.
- Purchase requested materials for all departments.
- Process purchase requisition in the ordering system.
- Keep order records including PO approval, packing list, invoice, etc.
- Perform physical count of materials and plan to replenish inventories.
- Maintain vendor relationships and handle ordering inquiries.
- Participate in process improvement projects.
- Compliance with corporate quality systems.
- Other on-the-job assignments are indicated by management.
- Associate degree in related field with minimum 1-year industrial experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good organization and record-keeping skills.
- Good oral and written communication.
DiaCarta Corporation and all DiaCarta Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.