Posted 1 year ago
This position is a member of a fast-paced production team and will be responsible for the following tasks.
- Receive raw materials and perform incoming inspection and inventory recording
- Production of DiaCarta IVD products to meet sales demands
- Labeling of raw materials and finished goods
- Compliance with corporate quality systems
- Other on-the-job assignments indicated by management
- High School or above with some working experience in related fields
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail, math, and multi-tasking skills
- Good oral and written communication
DiaCarta Corporation and all DiaCarta Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.