We’re looking for a results-driven molecular Diagnostic sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services Molecular diagnostic reagents for COVID 19 testing and liquid biopsy for cancer markers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative selling molecular diagnostic products.
- Rapport with key opinion leaders in the field and established customer knowledge of clinical labs and hospitals.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
- BS/MS Biotechnology / Premed / Molecular Biology or MBA business administration.
- Past selling experience in molecular diagnostics selling to Clinical Laboratories / Hospitals.
DiaCarta Corporation and all DiaCarta Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|